A complete matter management solution so that conveyancers and support staff can run a busy conveyancing practice. Each step in the transaction is set out in sequential order ...
3 Matter Plans
A complete matter management solution so that conveyancers and support staff can run a busy conveyancing practice. Each step in the transaction is set out in sequential order with all of the required precedents and commentary in the one place.
Commentary covers issues that arise regularly and the more complex issues that arise from time to time. Includes reference manual, 1001 Conveyancing Answers.
Recent updates can be viewed at Obiter - News & Updates, via the link above.
Some of the most popular precedents included in this publication:
- Letter to seller's solicitor submitting transfer
- Letter to buyer's solicitor returning signed transfers
- Settlement notice
- Letter to buyer after settlement
- Initial letter to seller's solicitor
- Disclosure notice
- Order on the agent
- Letter to buyer enclosing CSA and disclosure notice
- Letter to council paying rates
- Settlement instructions sale with mortgagee
- Client service agreement (CSA)
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.