A guide to negotiating and drafting retail, commercial and rural leases including assignment, termination, transfer and other related transactions. The commentary covers ...
1 Matter Plan
A guide to negotiating and drafting retail, commercial and rural leases including assignment, termination, transfer and other related transactions. The commentary covers the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act requirements and key practical issues in leasing such as bank or personal guarantees, interruption, outgoings, repairs, renewals, registration and subleases.
Precedents include commercial and retail leases in plain English, agreements to lease, disclosure statements, licences, a library of additional clauses and notices, appropriate letters and all that is required for the quick and accurate production of leases and advice to landlords or tenants. Our comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Recent updates can be viewed at Obiter - News & Updates, via the link above.
Some of the most popular precedents in this publication include:
- Advice to parties reviewing a lease
- LEASE - Retail - Annexures A and B
- LEASE - Commercial industrial - Annexures A and B
- Deed of assignment of lease
- Reply to lessor's solicitor returning executed lease
- Notice to Owners Corporation
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms