Supreme Court CivilQLD
This comprehensive and easy to follow publication provides commentary and precedents for the conduct of Supreme Court proceedings when acting for either a plaintiff or ...
5 Matter Plans
This comprehensive and easy to follow publication provides commentary and precedents for the conduct of Supreme Court proceedings when acting for either a plaintiff or defendant and includes a supplementary enforcement guide, demonstrating the use of precedents guide and 101 subpoena answers reference manual.
From letters of demand and offers of compromise to final hearing, appeals and enforcement, this publication provides focused and practical guidance on procedure and documents and is a must-have for all lawyers acting for clients in the Supreme Court.
Recent updates can be viewed at Obiter - News & Updates, via the link above.
Popular precedents provided with this guide include:
* Library of letters of demand and example response to letter of demand
* Example offer of compromise and Calderbank offer
* Library of example consent orders
* Example content for seeking injunctive relief
* Example terms of settlement
* Example deeds of release
* Library of events for initiating application
* Example defence
* Example content for substituted service, and amending initiating application
* Example content for interlocutory steps including cross claim, defence to cross claim, summary judgment, summary dismissal, consolidation, security for costs, default judgment, and notice of discontinuance – content for both application and affidavits in support
* Example interrogatories, and content for setting aside subpoenas and notices to produce
* Example letter instructing expert witness and enclosing Expert Witness Code of Conduct
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms